While each workshop session is specified by track, we have designed the curriculum so that you are free to attend any of the breakout sessions, on any given day. This means that you are welcome to attend all General Sessions and Keynote Sessions, any workshops on any tracks, on any day of the conference week, as long as you are registered as a Main Conference Attendee.
While regular breakout sessions are open to all main conference attendees, the following Optional Sessions must be pre-registered for:
- NHTSA Child Passenger Safety Restraint Course (Additional registration fee required)
- National School Bus Inspection Training Program (Additional registration fee required)
- Transportation Director Summit
- Allison Transmission Hands-On Training
- Q’STRAINT Wheelchair Securement Training
- Cummins Service Training School
- SafeGuard/IMMI Live School Bus Crash Demo at CAPE
For STAI Members and Vendor Partners, please pre-register for the School Transportation Association of Indiana – Indy Day to attend STAI Events on Monday, October 12.
*Please note that Trade Show Only Registrants and Guests are only allowed to specific events. They will not have access to any of the workshops and classes.