June 3–8, 2022
Crowne Plaza Hotel / Omni Severin Indianapolis, IN
In association with
STN EXPO & STAI Conferences Join Together
Attending the STN EXPO gives you access to the very best in school bus safety and student transportation training, peer-to-peer networking and the most innovative products and technology companies, all under one roof.
Having delivered thousands of presentations over 2 decades, Jason Hewlett is the only speaker in the world teaching leadership in a performance of uncanny musical and comedy impressions, utilizing the legends of stage…
Don’t Steal the Cheesecake
Considered a leading authority on sales intelligence and digital reputation management, bestselling author and Hall of Fame speaker Sam Richter, CSP, CPAE delivers his top-rated, incredibly dynamic, highly entertaining…
Super Early BirdValid Through 3/4/22
- Main Conference Workshops
- General and Keynote Sessions
- Networking Events
- Trade Show
- Discounted Rate
- Trade Show Only Registration: $199 per person. Fee includes access to the trade show networking reception and the trade show. Fee does NOT include main conference workshops, general sessions and keynote sessions.
News & Announcements
In need of hands-on training and CEUs after a year of lockdown? Registrations for NHTSA Child...
June 3–4. 2022
Crowne Plaza Hotel & Topgolf Fishers
The Transportation Director Summit at STN EXPO is a signature event designed exclusively for qualified transportation directors. Participants will network with peers throughout two days, prior to the start of the regular STN EXPO conference. Successful applicants will gain high-level insights from experts within the student transportation industry and beyond, on how to implement true leadership and innovation practices into their local operations.
3 Reasons You Can Confidently Book Indy Now
- Task Force in Action: As soon as the COVID-19 pandemic hit, Visit Indy gathered 63 city leaders and hospitality employees across all sectors to work diligently towards a Hoosier Hospitality Promise to our visitors. This Task Force meets regularly to ensure every step is being taken towards a safe and healthy environment.
- Hospital-Grade Filters: In March, the Indiana Convention Center installed hospital-grade filtration systems and have been running the system daily.
- Drivability: Indy is within a day’s drive of more than half of the nation’s population, making it one of America’s most drivable cities. Research shows travelers will be more comfortable taking a road trip before boarding a plane.