Pricing & Registration
Non-refundable registration service fee: All registrations will include a $4.50 non-refundable registration service fee.
Main Conference Attendees: Full access: includes general and keynote sessions, workshops, networking events, and the STN EXPO Trade Show. Additional registration required for the Transportation Director Summit and Special Training courses.
Trade Show Only Registration: $199 per person. Fee includes access to the trade show networking reception. Fee does NOT include main conference workshops, general sessions and keynote sessions.
Exhibitors do NOT register by clicking on the “Trade Show Only” button on this page. This method is for non-exhibiting attendees. Exhibitors will receive instructions to register their on-site staff two months before exhibitor setup. See Exhibitor Details
Main Conference Attendee Access
- All conference breakout sessions
- General Sessions
- Keynote Sessions
- Networking Events
- Trade Show
Main Conference Attendee Can ADD the Following:
Additional Registration Required:
- Transportation Director Summit
- “So, You Want to Be a Transportation Supervisor?”
- How to Register: Register as a Main Conference Attendee, and then add desired course in the Optional Session section
Guest Attendee Access
- Networking Events
- Trade Show
- Guest registrations are for spouses and non-transportation professionals who are accompanying Main Conference Attendees. ($99 per guest)
- How to Register: Guests can only be added on site. Please see the registration staff for details.
Trade Show Only Access
- STN EXPO Extravaganza
- Trade Show
Trade Show Only Attendees can ADD more Trade Show Only Attendees at the end of their registration. This process will link these attendees into one group (good for payment purposes).
*NOTE: This registration is NOT for exhibitors attending the trade show. Exhibitors will receive instructions to register their on-site staff on Cadmium/EXPO Harvester two months before exhibitor setup.
Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email confirmation with 24-hours from Cvent (registration system provider) with your confirmation number for the conference.
With this confirmation, you are committing to attend the 2020 STN EXPO RENO and are financially committing to pay the total registration fees. This is NOT A FREE RESERVATION.
If you do NOT have confirmation or financial approval from your management or school district, DO NOT register until approval is received. Registrants are financially responsible for all fees incurred.
Note: If you registered from your school district/work computer, this email might get blocked, so please check your Spam, Junk or Clutter folders for this email.
You must receive a confirmation number in order to be considered registered. If you do not receive an email once you finalize your registration, please contact the Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STN EXPO Reno Registration Policy
School Transportation News/STN Media Group (“STN”) is a publication company that produces the annual Transportation Students with Disabilities and Special Needs Conference and Trade Show (“TSD Conference”), STN EXPO EAST Conference and Trade Show (“STN EXPO Indy”), and the STN EXPO West Conference and Trade Show (“STN EXPO Reno”).
The following Conference and Participation Terms and Conditions apply to all registrants to any STN hosted events. STN may, in its sole discretion and at any time determined by STN, cancel, revoke, or refuse from any individual or company the following: Conference registration, badge credentials and purchases. STN will not be responsible for any penalty, fee, loss, or expense that might result from such action. STN reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at any time without notice to Participant. It is Participant’s responsibility to frequently review the Terms posted on the conference website for any changes.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. You can also pay by check or purchase order checks. You can select “P.O. Check” as your payment method even if you do not have the P.O. number at the time you register.
NON-REFUNDABLE REGISTRATIONSERVICE FEE
If paying by credit card: Each registrant will be charged a $4.50 non-refundable registration service fee.
If sending a PO check: Include a $4.50 non-refundable registration service fee for each registrant.
If paying by check or P.O., please make it out to:
STN Media Group
ATTN: STN EXPO Reno
5334 Torrance Blvd., 3rd Floor
Torrance, CA 90503
*Please note to include your full name and confirmation number with the payment*
Need a W-9? Contact Lisa Douglas, Accounting Executive, at email@example.com or 310.802.7816.
Cancellation, Substitution & Refund Policy
- NO PENALTY PERIOD: Cancellations received within 24 hours of completed registration may receive a full pardon, minus the non-refundable registration service fee. Request must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation requests by 11:59 p.m. Pacific on May 15, 2020, will be fully refunded, minus the non-refundable registration service fee. Please note: Unpaid registrants are still responsible for paying the non-refundable registration service fee.
- 50 % PENALTY OR REFUND PERIOD: Cancellation requests received by 11:59 p.m. Pacific on June 5, 2020, will receive a 50% refund, minus the non-refundable registration service fee, OR will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of registration cost plus the registration service fee for UNPAID accounts.
- FULL PENALTY OR NO REFUND PERIOD: Cancellation requests will NOT be accepted after midnight Pacific on June 6, 2020. No refunds of any kind will be issued. Any pending balance must be paid in full.
- STN will not issue refunds past the cancellation period. Unless requests for cancellations are made prior to June 6, payments made to STN are not refundable for any reason, including, without limitation: failure to attend due to illness, acts of God, travel-related problems, acts of terrorism, loss of employment and/or duplicate purchases.
- Unused registrations have no monetary value and cannot be credited to future events. If you are a “no-show,” you are still responsible to pay any pending balances still due.
- ALL cancellation requests MUST be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you are unable to attend, your registration may be transferred to another attendee. However, requests for substitution must be submitted in writing via email up to 7 days prior to the first day of the conference.
- Substitutions do not apply to credit transfers. All credits are non-transferable from person to person.
- In the event that STN postpone or cancels a hosted conference for any reason, refunds will not be issued. Registrants may request to transfer paid registration fees with STN Media Group/School Transportation News as payment towards a future STN hosted conference.
- STN reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at any time without notice to Participant. It is Participant’s responsibility to frequently review the Terms posted on the conference website for any changes.
STN Media Group reserves the right to refuse any refunds, cancellation, or transfer requests.