- NHTSA Hands-On Child Safety Training (5.5 CEUs)
- The Virtual Option – How Continued Remote Learning Affects Transportation
- School Bus Collision Avoidance Technology
- Lessons Learned From Seat Belts Adoption
- Adoption of ZEV School Buses + Technology, Fuels & Infrastructure
- Ensuring Positive Mental Health in a Transportation Environment
- Reasonable Suspicion Testing
- Potential Solutions to the Driver & Mechanic Shortage
- What to Expect from a Government School Bus Inspection
- The Effect of Long School Bus Rides on Child Psychology
- Technology for the Danger Zone
- Fuel Choices & Their Impacts on Maintenance Operations
- Bell Time Changes & Challenges
- Managing Technology ROI: Apps, GPS & Routing
- And more!
(As of 7/6/21. Subject to change)
Friday, October 1
Opening Keynote with Ross Bernstein
“The Champion’s Code: Building Relationships Through Life Lessons of Integrity and Accountability, from the Sports World to the Business World”
1 – 4 p.m.
4 – 6 p.m.
TD Summit Day 1 (JW Marriott)
7 – 9 p.m.
STN EXPO Indy Welcome Party at High Velocity
Sponsored by Opti-Luxx
Saturday, October 2
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
NHTSA Hands-On Training (5.5 CEUs)
*Off-site at SafeGuard/IMMI Campus (Transportation provided)
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
TD Summit Day 2 + Reception
*Off-site at Topgolf Fisher (Transportation and Lunch provided)
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
National School Bus Inspection Training Program (JW Marriott)
Sunday, October 3
9 – 10 a.m.
Sunday Morning Service
11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Keynote with Tim Gard
“Laughter Becomes You!”
1 -6 p.m.
6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Evening out at Wine Vault Indy 500
Sponsored by Safety Vision
Monday, October 4
8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
STN EXPO Indy Trade Show + Lunch on Trade Show Floor
Indiana Convention Center
1:30 – 4:30 p.m.
1:30 – 9 p.m.
STAI Indy Day
(STAI Members Only)
Tuesday, October 5
7:30 – 10 a.m.
General + Breakout Sessions